Sundowner/ Riverlights Evening Cruise
Another unique London Thames Venue offering breath-taking view of the River Thames as the sun goes down on the Sundowner evening cruise.
This River Thames Cruise is ideal if you’re looking for a cruise to start your evening or to end a lovely day in London. We have a live performer on board playing a selection of Jazz and chill out music, so you can sit back, watch the sun go down and enjoy the sights of London.
Boarding takes place from Tower pier. The River Thames by night is a magical place and there’s nowhere to experience it better than from the comfort of the main saloon or upstairs on the open panorama deck.
Book your Riverlights Evening cruise today and enjoy the magic that London has to over at night.
Price £29.00 Per Person
Highlights of the Cruise
- Two hour cruise
- Sparkling wine on arrival
- Central pier Embarking.
- Quality canapés
- Live Jazz Performer
- All the famous icons to be seen from the Cruise
- Fabulous viewing from the upper deck
Tower Pier (EC3N 4DT)
Boarding 18.15 Hrs pm
Boat Departs 18.30 Hrs pm
Boat Returns 20.30 Hrs pm
Days of Operation
Every Wednesday through to Sunday in Summer, and Thursday through to Sunday in Winter
Directions to Tower Pier
Tower Hill is approx 5 minute walk
- An e-ticket will be sent with the timings and the name of the boat.
- Once booked there are no refunds.
- No children under 13 years are permitted on the cruise
- We cannot wait for late comers or return to the piers. All cruise are on stringent time schedule.
- Vegetarian food must be ordered in the special instruction on the booking engine in advance
We went on your BBQ cruise yesterday and would like to let you and your team know how much we enjoyed it.
The food was cooked perfectly, with a good selection of accompaniments and a good choice of deserts which was great and coffee on the upper deck in the sunshine was really nice.
Every member of the staff we came into contact with were more than helpful and very friendly which made us feel very welcome.
Hope to see you all again in the future and wish you all the very best.