River Thames Cruises Private Boat Hire
Whatever your event may be, we can suggest the perfect boat hire to suit you, and can cater for all of your requirements. We cater for canape or finger food events, bowl foods, buffets, plated lunches or dinners, or a full 3 course sit down meal -- we are happy to work with any food options you would like to explore. We will provide the suitable number of staff to set up for your event, provide service throughout, and clear up afterwards. We can also take care of any decorations or other staff requirements. We are on hand to help with every request, no matter how big or small.
We will take care of all aspects of the event, as well as providing a delicious meal for your guests, we can help with organising the music, arranging decorations or flowers, birthday cakes, or entertainment. All of our private boats have bars on board, the drinks are sold by the bars on the boat and we can arrange a pre-paid account, a certain number of pre-paid drinks, a credit card on the bar, or a cash bar for your event.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any special requests, and we will do our best to cater for you.
Our private boat hire is ideal for boat parties, a unique and fun place to celebrate your special occasion, some examples of parties hosted before on our Private Hire Boat Parties:
- Birthday Parties
- Wedding Parties
- Graduation Parties
- Wedding Parties
- And lots more!
- There is a minimum charge of 4 hours for all hires.
- Minimum group size: 40 people.
- A non-returnable deposit of 25% is payable on booking boat hire and other services.
- Prices include Port Of London Authority Port Dues for most central London piers.
- All credit card payments have an additional 3.5% of the total added on to the final payment.
- All charges for payments made by bank transfer from countries outside the UK will be paid by the customer.
I just wanted to say ‘Thank You’ to you all for making our event such a success – you even picked us the perfect weather !
I must say, the food was delicious, everything was well organised and the staff were friendly and helpful – in my ten years of organising events, I must say this was one of the most relaxed – thank you.