Thames River Disco Cruise
About the Thames Evening Disco Cruise
Our Thames Evening Disco Cruise operates on a Saturday evening all year round and also on a Friday evening in the Apring and Summer months. Our Disco Cruises will leave from either Westminster or Festival Piers in Central London. All of our Cruise Boats are twinned decked and heated and have outside viewing areas. . Why not step outside for a breath of fresh air, or for that perfect group photo beneath the famous Tower Bridge, before stepping back inside to dance the night away to the latest chart classics played by our resident DJ. All Cruise Boats are maintained to the highest standard and are fully equipped, feature shared seating areas, and disco tickets include a chicken supper meal. Dietary requirements and vegetarian meals can be catered for on request. Please let us know in advance of your booking day for these special dietary requirements on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your reference number once you have booked your cruise.
The route of this cruise passes through all the major sights of London and sails under the iconic Bridges outward bound towards the London and Tower Bridge, through to the Docklands Greenwich and beyond. These cruises are great for groups and couples alike with a fully stocked bar at local London pub rates. Enjoy a cold beer or wine as you cruise past Londons renowned points of interest. Our Disco will have you tapping your feet and shuffling your arms, we know what it takes to make a great party on the Thames happen.
If you are interested in a similar cruise for a private event please dont hesitate to contact us for your bespoke quote, if you would like to book a boat privately for your event we will be able to help you select a delicious menu, the perfect vessel to suit your requirements and numbers, and you will be able to embark and disembark at the times and piers which best suit you. Email us with your enquiry at.
The Thames Evening Disco Cruise
- 4hr Evening Disco Cruise
- Chicken Supper included in ticket price
- All Cruise Boats are twin decked, with outside areas
- Central Pier Embarking. – Westminster Pier or Festival Pier
- Chart hits played by our resident DJ
- Clear views of Central London and popular sights
- Fully stocked bar at regular London prices
- Fabulous viewing from the outside decks
Price £34.00 per person
Buffet Disco Menu
Roasted Seasoned Chicken Supper
(Vegetarian Baked Broccoli and Cheese Flan pre-order only)
Hot jacket Potato with Butter
Freshly prepared Coleslaw Salad
Mixed Green seasonal salad
French Bread and Butter
Schedule timing for the Thames River Disco Cruise
Friday Night Times - Please enquire for available dates*
Boarding: 18.45 Hrs
Boat Departs: 19.00 Hrs
Boat Returns: 22.45 Hrs
Boat Disembarks: 23.00 Hrs
Saturday Night Times-
Boarding: 19.45 Hrs
Boat Departs: 20.00 Hrs
Boat Returns: 23.45 Hrs
Boat Disembarks: 24.00 Hrs (Midnight)
Days Of Operation
Most Saturday Evenings all year round, and some Friday evenings throughout the Summer and Christmas periods*
Directions to Westminster Pier
Nearest Underground Station: Westminster
Embanment underground station: 10 minute walk
Google Map Directions Click for Map
Directions to Festival Pier
Nearest Underground Station: Waterloo East
Situated immediately in front of the Royal Festival Hall and National Film Theatre
Google Map Directions Click for Map
- An e-ticket will be sent with the timings and the name of the boat.
- Once booked there are no refunds.
- We cannot wait for late comers or return to the piers. All cruises are on stringent time schedule.
- Vegetarian food must be ordered in the special instruction on the booking engine in advance or via email on email@example.com.
- Persons under 18 are not permitted on the cruise in any circumstances
- Please enquire for available dates.