The Sunday Lunch Jazz Cruise
Enjoy Sunday lunch on the cruise with the addition of a Jazz band! Don’t miss this unique opportunity to bring family and friends together to enjoy the delights of live music whilst dining on the River Thames. You’ll be treated to friendly service and fantastic views of London whilst you tuck into a delicious meal on the River Thames. Our live on board entertainment is provided by a Jazz band, they perform all your favourite well known songs including composers like George Gershwin and Frank Sinatra.
This unique Jazz Lunch Cruise offers the best in spectacular views. It takes you past the Houses of Parliament, under the major iconic bridges sailing outward bound through London Bridge, Tower Bridge towards Docklands and the Dome. It’s the perfect way to see London with the comfort and panoramic views from the M.V Symphony and M.V Harmony, while enjoying a freshly prepared Silver Service set Lunch.
Classic Sunday Jazz Lunch Cruise
- Two and a Half Thames Lunch Cruise
- Silver Service - Three Course Set Meal
- Fully Stock Bar / Extensive Wine List
- After meal Fairtrade Tea and Coffee
- Departs Central London – Embankment Pier
- Own Table to Dine
- Live Jazz band on board
Price £70.00 Per Person
Butternut squash and sage velouté
Maple roasted beetroot and root vegetable salad, feta and kale pesto
Slow roast chicken breast, Celeriac purée, wild mushroom and tarragon
Seasonal vegetables, Confit rosemary Potatoes
Puy Lentil, cannellini bean " cottage pie" with champ mash potato served with seasonal vegetables and confit rosemary potatoes (V)
Poached pear, blackberry, meringue and spiced cream
Organic Cornish brie, Lincolnshire Poacher, Stilton
Do you have a food allergy? The good news is that we offer a selection of alternative set menus which specifically cater to certain food allergies. When you join us on Glass Room for a lunch or dinner cruise, you can opt for a vegetarian or vegan set-menu. Sesame free, nut free, gluten free, dairy free and fish free menus are also available. Please be aware that if you’re thinking of booking a London afternoon tea cruise, we only offer a vegetarian option as an alternative.
Bateaux London reserves the right to change menus as required without prior notice
Bateaux London does not certify that products are free from nuts or traces of nuts
Boat Departs 12:30PM
Boat Returns 15:00PM
Please enquire before booking if you wish to request a certain boat or departure time and we can advise on availability
Days of Operation
Sunday throughout the year
Nearest underground: Embankment
Nearest Over Rail Train station: Charing Cross
Google Map Directions Click for Map
- An e-ticket will be sent with the timings and the name of the boat.
- Dress code is Smart Casual. Please note, no flip flops, leisurewear or ripped jeans are allowed.
- Once booked there are no refunds
- We cannot wait for late comers or return to the piers. All cruise are on stringent time schedule.
- Vegetarian food must be ordered in the special instruction on the booking engine in advance a minimum of 5 working days prior to your cruise date.
- Children under 4 are not permitted on the cruise.
- There are no high chairs on the cruise
- Prams, push chairs and bassinets are not allowed on the cruise