Summer Barbeque Lunch Buffet Cruise
River Thames Cruises would like to introduce the very popular Summer Barbeque Lunch Buffet Cruise on the Thames, perfect for a Summer Day Out in London.
The Cruise begins at Westminster Pier and is the perfect way to celebrate a special event with friends and family, with a fresh Barbeque lunch menu, fully stocked bar and a journey that takes you away from the busy City life, past old and new sites including The Tower of London, The London Eye and ever so famous London Bridge.
Boarding takes place from the Westminster Pier, located opposite the Westminster underground station, under Big Ben by the Westminster Bridge. The buffet will be opened within half an hour of departure from the pier, and on the return trip to the pier a full live commentary will be given by an experienced tour guide pointing out all the sights with a brief history outline as we cruise past.
- 2.5 hr BBQ Lunch Cruise
- Westminster Pier Embarkation
- Fully Stocked Bar & Local Pub Prices
- Barbeque buffet with Dessert, cooked on the Cruise by our Chefs
- Environmentally friendly disposable plates, cutlery and napkins
- Shared seating throughout the vessel
- Twinned deck boat with outside areas
- Coffee purchased from the bar
- Live commentary by an experienced tour guide
- Fabulous views of London from the upper deck
Price £35.00 per person
Thames BBQ Lunch Cruise Buffet Menu
- Flamed Meat Burgers with a variety of Relishes, Sauces and Mustards (Vegetarian Quorn burgers and sausages available if requested)
- Large Cumberland Herbed Sausages, Served with Fried Onion
- Devilled barbecued Glazed Chicken Thighs & Drumsticks
- Provencale Pasta salad
- Mixed Green Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing
- Coleslaw Salad
- Fruits of the Forrest
- Cheese Cake with Pouring Cream
- Fresh Fruit platter
- Fresh Bread and Butter
- Coffee Purchased at the Bar
Vegetarian food or other dietary requirements must be pre-ordered with clients name disclosed on booking to ensure we can cater for your requirements.
Food is served on environmentally friendly disposable plates, with cutlery and napkins
- Boarding - 12:00 (Midday) Westminster Pier
- Boat Departs - 12:15pm Westmister Pier
- Returns -14:30 Westminster Pier
- Disembark - 14:45pm Westminster Pier
Days of Operation
- Saturday 29th June
- Sunday 30th June
- Saturday 13th July
- Sunday 14th July
- Saturday 14th September
- Sunday 15th September
If you would like to make a group booking please enquire about availability
Directions to Pier
Nearest underground Station: Westminster
Embankment underground station 10 minute walk
Google Map Directions Click for Map
River Thames Route Map Click for Larger Map
- An e-ticket will be sent with the timings and the name of the boat.
- Once booked there are no refunds.
- We cannot wait for late comers or return to the piers. All cruises are on stringent time schedule.
- Vegetarian food must be ordered in the special instruction on the booking engine in advance
- Child Policy - Children under the age of 4 years are not permitted on the Cruise
- There are no high chairs on the cruise
- Prams, push chairs and bassinets are not allowed on the cruise
First of all Pauline and I would like to thank you and your team for an excellent evening.
The food and service was first class and we appreciate how hard everyone worked. Many compliments were received from our guests.