- We advise that all guests on board any of the vessels use London's Vast public transport network adn allow plenty fo time to access the piers. Restrictions on New Year's Eve prevent Taxi's and Private vehicles are unable to drive near any of the piers.
- Tickets for all vessels will be emailed no later than 11th December 2020. Please bring a copy of this ticket either printed or digital to the pier where you will be greeted by a member of our staff.
- We advise that you wear warm suitable clothing and bring a jacket with you so you can enjoy the spectacular views of the fireworks from the open decks
- Please inform us of of any dietary requirements via email by 11th December
- All cruises are open to all ages and gender, we are unable to guarantee numbers in any one category.
- Tickets are non refunable once purchased
- Vessels and piers are subject to change
- There is a limited number of seating on the vessels and we are unable to guarantee that all guests will be seated.
New Year's Eve Cruise 2020
New Year's Eve Cruises 2020
Spend New Year on a River Thames Cruise, enjoy the last day of 2020 with a 4 hours cruise on the River Thames. New Years is a great time to celebrate with family and friends, make resolutions and plan for the year ahead. Our New Year’s Eve Cruise on the River Thames offers an alternative way to see the sights of London and celebrate with your loved ones. Spending New Years in London is a great experience the atmosphere, celebrations and buzz surrounding the capital city.
New Year’s Eve on the Chay Blythe starts at 8.30pm and finishes at 1:30am at Milbank Pier. This ticket includes a 4 hours cruise with a bespoke home-made finger food buffet meal, disco, and a toast at midnight where you will be moored by Big Ben where you will have a view of the fireworks at midnight while Auld Lang Syne plays in the background.
Enjoy a complimentary toast at Night with a glass of Prosecco or Orange Juice whilst listening to Big Ben ringing in the New Year and watching the spectacular fireworks display from your floating grandstand, the perfect way to celebrate the New Year in London.
The Chay Blythe is one of the only Family friendly New Years Eve Cruises which can accommodate children over the age of 5. Please note that all children must be accompanied at all times by a responsible adult.
As you have probably guessed, our New Year’s Eve cruises take place on the 31st December 2020!
The boat will be moored near Big Ben/Millenium wheel for the fireworks at midnight. For Health and Safety reasons there is an exclusion zone limiting how close boats can be moored, and there will be a number of boats on the Thames at midnight. For that reason, we cannot guarantee exactly where your boat will be moored, but you can be sure that we will do our best to make sure the boat will have a good view of the fireworks!
Highlights of the Chay Blythe Cruise
- We will be positioned close to the Millenium Wheel for the fireworks display
- A glass of Prosecco or Orange Juice will be available for each guest close to midnight
- A Bespoke cold home-made finger food buffet with dessert will be available
- Payment for all drinks is by card or cash
- Live DJ on board
- Vessel Capacity - 110 guests maximum
- Ticket price - £154.95 per person
Terms and Conditions
First of all Pauline and I would like to thank you and your team for an excellent evening.
The food and service was first class and we appreciate how hard everyone worked. Many compliments were received from our guests.