New Year's Eve Cruise 2019
New Years is a great time to celebrate with family and friends, make resolutions and plan for the year ahead. Our New Years Eve Cruise on the River Thames offers an alternative way to see the sights of London and celebrate with your loved ones. Spending New Years in London is a great experience the atmosphere, celebrations and buzz surrounding the capital city doesn’t get any better than New Years.
MV Chay Blyth
Spend New Year on a River Thames Cruise, enjoy the last day of 2019 with a 5 hours cruise on the River Thames. This cruise starts at a Central London Pier at 8.30pm and finishes at 1:15am. At midnight, toast the arrival of 2020 with a glass of Sparkling Wine whilst listening to Big Ben ringing in the New Year and watching the spectacular fireworks display from your floating grandstand, the perfect way to celebrate the New Year in London.
This ticket includes a 5 hours cruise with Extended Buffet Meal, disco on the boat, and a toast at midnight by Big Ben watching the fireworks. Auld Lang Syne plays in the background.
Highlights of our New Years Eve Cruise 2019!
- We'll be positioned close to the Millenium wheel for midnight.
- A toast will be made on the hour.
- Finger food buffet with dessert.
- Cash bar open throughout the cruise.
- Live DJ will be on board.
When is it and where is it?
As you have probably guessed, our New Years Eve cruises take place on the 31st December!
Boarding will take place from the Milbank Pier (subject to change). We choose this pier because it has good transport links to both overground rail (Victoria Station) and the London Underground (Pimlico Station).
The full address for the pier is as follows:
Milbank Millenium Pier
Important information about the cruise
- The price - £149.95 per person which includes the buffet and prosecco at midnight during the firework display.
- The dress code - Smart/casual.
- Seating arrangements - This event has occasional, non-allocated seating for a limited number of guests.
- Boat capacity - We only have space for 95 guests, so be sure to book your place before we sell out!
- The boat will be moored near Big Ben/Millenium wheel for the fireworks at midnight. For Health and Safety reasons there is an exclusion zone limiting how close boats can be moored, and there will be a number of boats on the Thames at midnight. For that reason, we cannot guarantee exactly where your boat will be moored, but you can be sure that we will do our best to make sure the boat will have a good view of the fireworks!
Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right to substitute a named boat for one of similar quality without prior notification. Boarding commences thirty minutes prior to cruising and the boat is unable to return to the pier for latecomers.
- Boarding commences thirty minutes prior to cruising and the boat is unable to return to the pier for latecomers.
- Any other unavoidable changes will be notified as soon as possible.
- Transport arrangements: Please note that we are not responsible for your transport to and from the boats/piers/venues.
- Once tickets have been booked and issued they cannot be exchanged and no money will be refunded.
- The Chay Blythe cruise is open to all ages and all sexes and we cannot guarantee numbers in any one category.
I just wanted to email to thank you for a brilliant barbeque cruise yesterday (Saturday 11 July 2015). We came along to celebrate my daughter's 15 birthday. We were so pleased with the format of the afternoon. Humorous staff, good food and a great atmosphere. To top it all, a birthday cake - what a kind gesture. I would definitely recommend your cruise to others. In fact, 2 of the mums of girls on the trip took details with a view to booking themselves.