New Year's Eve Cruise 2018
New Years is a great time to celebrate with family and friends, make resolutions and plan for the year ahead. Our New Years Eve Cruise on the River Thames offers an alternative way to see the sights of London and celebrate with your loved ones. Spending New Years in London is a great experience the atmosphere, celebrations and buzz surrounding the capital city doesn’t get any better than New Years.
Spend New Year on a River Thames Cruise, enjoy the last day of 2018 with a 4 hours cruise on the River Thames. This cruise starts at a Central London Pier at 8.30pm and finishes at 1:15am. At midnight, toast the arrival of 2018 with a glass of Sparkling Wine whilst listening to Big Ben ringing in the New Year and watching the spectacular fireworks display from your floating grandstand, the perfect way to celebrate the New Year in London.
This ticket includes a 4 hours cruise with Extended Buffet Meal, disco on the boat, and a toast at midnight by Big Ben watching the fireworks. Auld Lang Syne plays in the background
Cruise Highlights Days of Operation Boarding Location Important Info
New Years Eve Cruise Highlights
o Positioned close to the Millenium wheel for Midnight
o Toast At Midnight
o Finger food Buffet with Desserts
o Cash bar open throughout
o Seasonal Decorations
o Shared seating
o DJ on board
o London NYE cruise
£141.95 per person including supper, and prosecco at midnight
Days of Operation
New Year's Eve - 31st December only
Boarding Location - Subject to change
Boarding takes place from the Milbank Pier
Nearest Underground Station: Pimlico
Nearest Over Rail Train station: Victoria
Dress Code: Smart/casual
• Seating arrangements on board: This event has occasional, non-allocated seating for a limited number of guests.
• Capacity - 95 people
• The boat will be moored near Big Ben/Millenium wheel for the fireworks at midnight. For Health and Safety reasons there is an exclusion zone limiting how close boats can be moored, there are a number of boats on the Thames at midnight, so we cannot guarantee exactly where your boat will be moored as this is dependent on space but the boat will be within a good view of the fireworks.
Terms & Conditions
• We reserve the right to substitute a named boat for one of similar quality without prior notification. Boarding commences thirty minutes prior to cruising and the boat is unable to return to the pier for latecomers
• Boarding commences thirty minutes prior to cruising and the boat is unable to return to the pier for latecomers
• Any other unavoidable changes will be notified as soon as possible
• Transport arrangements: Please note that we are not responsible for your transport to and from the boats/piers/venues
• Once tickets have been booked and issued they cannot be exchanged and no money will be refunded
• The Chay Blythe cruise is open to all ages and all sexes and we cannot guarantee numbers in any one category
The MV Royalty hosts one of the most popular things to do to welcome in the new year on the River Thames with its Firework Cruise London. There is no better place to be than hearing the resounding chimes of Big Ben live and direct whilst getting up close and personal with London’s fabulous light spectacular over the Southbank.
Boarding at 8.15pm you will be welcomed on board with a chilled glass of Prosecco by our friendly staff. Once underway, a hot fork buffet of Artisan Chilli will be served. You can then dance the night away whilst enjoying unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks from our fully stocked bar.
The Royalty boasts large, bright and airy windows throughout the top deck to ensure the best views. We also have both an open front and back deck and if you prefer to sit and watch the fireworks in comfort, our lower saloon will be the place for you. As we travel up and down the Thames you will take in the ever-changing views along the banks of the river and dance the night away with hits past to present. At 11.30 we will moor up in plenty of time and in prime position to watch the fireworks display.
Tickets for NYE in London are like gold dust! They sell throughout the year so don’t delay, let us be part of one of your greatest New Years Eve memories and secure your place today. The cost per ticket is £170.00 and includes:
4.5 hour Thames cruise from Westminster Pier
Unrivalled views of Big Ben and London’s Fireworks Display
Hot fork buffet of Beef / Veggie Chilli
Truffles at Midnight
Beer, Wine and Soft Drink Inclusive Bar
DJ Playing a mix of Chart Hits, Soul, Disco, RnB and Dance Classics
NB: Spirits and champagne available to purchase at pub prices.
Date - 31/12/2018 - 01/01/2019
Boarding Time - 8:15 PM
Returns - 1:00 AM
Pier - Westminster Pier
MV LONDON BELLE
STRICLTY OVER 21’s
I just wanted to say ‘Thank You’ to you all for making our event such a success – you even picked us the perfect weather !
I must say, the food was delicious, everything was well organised and the staff were friendly and helpful – in my ten years of organising events, I must say this was one of the most relaxed – thank you.